Colored chalk for dog coat.
Ideal for covering gray hair and small bald areas, enhancing and highlighting hair colors.
They wash underwater and do not damage the skin and skin.
Chalk is great for long and short hair of any structure and volume.
It is particularly practical in areas that require precise dyeing: small areas, bare areas or fur with defined colors of different colors.
How are they applied?
They can be applied directly, although when combined with other cosmetics you will get better results.
For small bare spots:
1. Apply fixative cream by finger massage to the area to be applied (Can buy here).
2. The coated area shall be applied directly, carefully so as not to stain other colors.
3. The fixative spray shall be applied in such a way that its effect remains and does not stick when touched.
In wider places:
1. Apply a fixative cream on the palm of the hand until it is evenly distributed (Can buy here).
2. Apply chalk (powder) with a brush to ensure good penetration and good adhesion.
3. Press down to reduce excess.
4. The fixative spray shall be applied in such a way that its effect remains and does not stick when touched.
Another way to customize them. For long hair:
1. Apply locking foam to the palm of your hand.
2. Mix with the desired color chalk (powder) to create a colored cream.
3. It shall be applied at the place where it was previously moistened.
4. Combing very carefully.
5. The fixative spray shall be applied in such a way that its effect is maintained and does not stick when touched.